Wednesday, April 09, 2008

ARRRRRR!

That cat is going to drive me crazy. I'm ready to go back home with my little Stinky...

Last night I came home and the house alarm was chiming. It has a low battery... I finally figured out how to turn it off (temporarily)... when I went to feed Cookie I found that she had barfed all over the carpet... good thing there is a carpet cleaner at her house. I did manage to get over to see my dog. She was very happy to see me. I could tell that she was laughing... (I saw a story about dogs laughing on television the other night).

As of ten minutes ago my life has been officially sucked dry of any meaning... okay, I overexaggerate.

I think it's just the need for me to make "things" that is calling me - and I haven't done that in a while. I need to make some time to that. Work seems to creeping in a bit too much.

No comments: