Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dial up this!

I got home yesterday and found out that where I am house sitting is without wifi. I managed to wrangle up a phone cord so I can come to you in slow motion.

Did you hear the latest news??? Katie Couric may be leaving CBS News. ha ha ha... she's just a bit too perky for me. Not at all like Ann... I'm not saying that Ann is NOT perky - she can be perky if need be.... I've missed watching the Today show... If I didn't have to be at work so early I could watch the first half hour... when I'm a rich and famous artist I won't have to work and I can watch it every day!

Last night I locked the cats out of my room. I made it until 4:30 before I heard the scratching on the door. I think it also helped that I gave them a little bit of food before we went to bed... that's the secret - keep the belly's full. It works with everyone.

Well (that's a deep subject)... I guess that's it. Be safe out there!

No comments: