Friday, April 11, 2008

It works if you push the on button.

I got the wifi back on so I am feeling a bit better.

There has been painting going on in the downstairs area of where I'm house sitting. They were supposed to be done two weeks ago but didn't actually finish until last night after 11:00 pm. That's not really good customer service if you ask me.... just because the people you're working for aren't around doesn't mean you should slack off.

So.. anyways. I found the modem and turned it back on.

Let me talk about work for a moment here... Every day I remember why I went back to school.... Don't get me wrong. I like the people and I like the paycheck... it just seems that sometimes people just don't get it... I get it because I've been around the block a few times.

Okay, on the agenda this weekend - not much. Cleaning, weighing, cycling, eating, moving back in with my Stinky... it should be good.

I'm thinking of wearing cute shoes today - but they're a bit tall and I might fall over. Oh the trials and tribulations I face...

I kept the cat out of the bedroom again last night - it worked pretty well until 4:34. Dogs rule.

No comments: