Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am not ready.

I have to leave in a little less than four hours and I'm not really ready.

I can't find the card reader for my digital camera... I can't find the cord either for that manner...

I stayed late last night to get some filing done... I had sent out an email to the secretaries I work for to let them know and one of them said something regarding how I hadn't gotten to hers for a while. It's not like I'm slacking - there's just too much to do sometimes. I felt bad so I stayed...

It's supposed to be 74 degrees in Chicago today so I'm psyched. Yay.

Maybe the Windy city will inspire me... maybe I'll sit next to my future husband on the plane... maybe I'll get lucky... we can only hope.

I'll try to update you all from Chicago but I can't guarantee anything.

See you all later.

No comments: