Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Is it over yet?

I have survived my birthday.... I met some of my friends after work for happy hour at Palomino. It was fun but no boys showed up.... I've got to get me some single boy type friends.

I did take pictures but I can't track down the cord for my camera to get them off my camera... I promise some day I will get it all put together.

I did have a good time seeing all my friends.

Today I have to get my filing into shape before I leave so people can find things while I'm gone. I am being taken out to lunch to Oceanaire for my birthday today... Tomorrow it's off to Chicago.

I think it might be strange to actually be in Chicago and have money while I'm there. The first time I went to visit the school I had money but I didn't know anyplace to go or how to get there... I didn't even ride the el the first time I went. How lame is that?

Do you know what they do have in Chicago??? H&M - my favorite cheap store. It's like the Ikea of clothing... I hope I don't run out of time before I run out of things I want to do.

No comments: