Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Four score and forty one years ago....

The heavens brought forth a beautiful baby girl weighing only 4 pounds and look what became of her....



Yes, she's a celebrity stalker.

Who knew this would happen?

Well, I'm pretty sure my family knew I was destined for greatness.

Today is going to be fun (with the exception of the actual aspect of working...)... momma made pie for me to take to work, I'm going to lunch with my lovely assistant Kristen and then after work we're going to Palomino for Happy Hour... feel free to stop by if you're in the area. I should probably start thinking about what I'm going to wear... I might meet my future benefactor/life partner today and I want to look good!


Did you happen to know that it is National Jelly Bean Day and Earth Day as well???

So what if I didn't actually run a marathon before I was 41... there's always next year...

Well, I better start getting ready for my big day!

No comments: