Monday, April 21, 2008

How much food can one shove in their face?

Well actually it's quite a bit. Last night I went to Red Robin for dinner... I had some onion rings, a burger, half a milk shake, a birthday sundae... it was all good and I ate too much. I was burping and tooting all night!

I talked to Karolina yesterday. Things are all set for my visit. I am very excited to see all my friends and catch up. I am also going to go to Art Chicago to see art. I'm sure it will be much more enjoyable than Miami was last December. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy Miami, but it was under peculiar circumstances and I won't have such a tight schedule this weekend.

I'm easing into my birthday week pretty well... I don't want to overindulge too much... I am almost middle aged an I need to be practical.

I'd like to report that the fit flops are working... ouch.

Tonight I am heading out to West Seattle to have dinner with my friend Debbie... her birthday was last week. April babies rule. Did you know that the Pope is an April baby? Well, now you do.

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT!
I got a message from Maria on Saturday... I finally got paid by the Art Institute for working National Portfolio Day. It's only seven months after the fact and it was sent to my New York address! At least it ended up in the hands of someone I know... too bad they couldn't have gotten it to me when I really needed it. Oh well, I guess I just don't have good luck when it comes to getting paid in a timely fashion. (Remember the Weight Watchers fiasco???).

I am driving into work today so I can spare a few extra minutes with you all... I might also be able to catch a bit of the Today Show... I wonder if Ann is working or if she's taking some time off since her father died.... I guess I'll have to look and see...

I guess that's it for now... take it easy out there...

No comments: