Sunday, April 20, 2008

Firm thighs are on their way!

Yesterday I received for my birthday, one pair of Fitflops. They are flip flops that have an unstable midsole that make your thigh and glute muscles activate longer. Therefore you get a more toned lower half. Yay!

Brunch went well - I had a good time with my friends and family. Afterwards I went to the gym and worked off that ham rumble and hashbrowns...

Last night was the opening of Tony's show at Crawl Space. It's good so you should all check it out.

Today I am going to walk around the house in my fit flops for a while and then this evening I am going to get my birthday hamburger from Red Robin with Matt and Miriam... I like getting free stuff on my birthday (okay it's not my birthday until Tuesday....).

At some point I also have to start thinking about what I'm going to take to Chicago with me.

I'll catch up with you all later.

No comments: