Friday, April 18, 2008

Is it time yet?

I'm ready for a long vacation.

That's all I have to say about that.

I'm tired this morning. I let stinky sleep with me last night so I don't think I got the most restful night of sleep.

I managed to get to the spinning class last night and it kicked my butt (I would use the term ass here but I'm trying to cultivate a younger reading audience...).

In the middle of the class I started to get a cramp in my calf. I thought I might have to get off the bike, but it turned out that I worked it out... it wasn't the most pleasant experience of my life. Kind of like when you start talking about someone and realize they're standing behind you... now that's really unpleasant.

Today it's just work for me and then the sofa and Stinky.

I've been wondering... do you think there really are unicorns?

No comments: