Thursday, April 17, 2008

Over half way there.

It's finally Thursday.

I have a date with my chiropractor this morning...

I've been making appointments like crazy now that I have health insurance. I go to the dentist at the end of the month and my doctor in June. I need to get a tune-up.

Last night I went to gym. I know, I'm moving out of my comfort zone but I needed to do it. There are a lot more people there at night. I signed up for the cycling class today at 6:45 (p.m.). I figured since I can't go on Saturday (conflict with my birthday brunch) I would do it then. I should be in fine shape because of my visit to the chiropractor.

I've been working on getting my info into the Crawl Space website. I checked it out yesterday and I'm listed under members but I don't have any images... I'll try to get that done today.

What's a girl to do??? Working full time, being a struggling artist, trying to find a life partner..... firming up my thighs.

No comments: