Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In the name of ?

Let me tell you, it gets harder and harder to come up with titles for posts every day.

I am such a bad stalker... I didn't even know that Ann Curry was in town last weekend to interview the Dali Lama. I think I should have my stalking license revoked. I guess that just proves the point that I wasn't really a stalker - just an admirer from up close.

On a sad note, Ann's Father passed away over the weekend.

Okay, let's get off the bad news and onto the good.

First off, my lovely assistant Kristen and I got manicures and pedicures last night after work. I chose to go the natural route and just have my nails buffed. My toenails look a bit funny but that's just because I have the Hamilton family feet (and toenails). I'll slap some polish on them soon and take a photo for you. My fingernails are beautiful though, short, filed and buffed.

What else can I tell you all??? Less than a week until my birthday - start shopping now. You know I like shoes, manicures, pedicures, massages and beer. I am the perfect woman I think...

At work the new receptionist has been out sick the past two days.... hopefully she will be back today because I am falling behind on my filing... and you know how I love filing.

So... let's all think good vibes for the weather to change... for those of you not in Seattle it has been unusually cold this spring. I might as well have stayed in Chicago if I wanted this sort of weather.

No comments: