Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What's a girl to do?

Last night I fell asleep with a little dog curled up next to me. Almost as good as a boyfriend. NO, better than a boyfriend. Not potential to ruin the moment by saying something stupid.

I got an email back from Karoline and she said that I would be staying(sleeping) in a stuffed log cabin so I will be comfy cozy. She really wants me to stay with her so I will.

She has a new website it is Here!

Tonight after work my lovely assistant Kristen and I are getting manicures and pedicures at Butter in Westlake. Hilary Swank had a manicure there when her brother got married a while back. How do I know this? I just do. It's just my latest brush with fame. sort of.

Goal number one today??? get out of this chair and take a shower.

Man, I feel like Doogie Howser sometimes....

No comments: