Monday, April 14, 2008

Ummm... it's Monday.

Where did the weekend go? I'm back at home now... Stinky sure was happy to see me.

This morning I got an email from my friend karolina. I am going to be staying with her when I'm in Chicago. The only problem is that she has no heat, internet, gas.... and she's working on an installation so there won't be a lot of room. Should she really be hosting me? We'll see how it goes...

Last night we went over exhibition proposals for Crawlspace... some semi-interesting ideas... nothing too exciting. It did take a while though... I also signed up for the month of February to have a show. That should keep me moving when it comes to making things.

What else can I tell you? I don't know... come to Crawl Space on Saturday for Tony Weathers opening... I'll tell you more about it later.

No comments: