Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not all artists are crazy, but some are...

I'm watching CBS Sunday Morning and they are talking to an artist who channels dead people before he paints portraits of them. Hunt Slonem is his name... I kind of like his Manhattan loft - it's got an insider artist feel to it.

Okay, maybe he's not crazy - just eccentric.

Yesterday was beautiful... I ended up going to the gym and taking the cycling class and then later I went to greenlake and walked around. I got a bit of a sunburn.

Tomorrow it's back to dial up for me. I think I will have to invest in high speed internet... it's the only thing that makes sense.

I think I'm ready to start taking some action on my future. These are things that I am putting on my official to do list.

Find a place to live.

Find studio space.

Make work.

I think that's a good list.



No comments: