Thursday, May 29, 2008

excess overhang...

Last night as I was looking in the mirror during my body sculpting class I realized that I have a serious case of formerly fat girl extra skin overhang. That's the little lumpy roll of excess skin that doesn't shrink back when you lose weight. It may tighten up over time, but for now it's all hanging loose in between the band of my sports bra and the waistband of my pants... sort of like my tummy's very own double chin.

I know you are enjoying that visual.

Things are going along as they normally do... my lower back is a bit tight but I have a massage appointment on Saturday... my eyebrows are getting waxed tomorrow... it will be payday.... things could be much worse.

I am going to cross my fingers and hope that the weather clears up soon... I really want to get my legs exposed and work on my leg-tan...

No comments: