Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I don't know what to do....

I'm not in the mood to work today. I don't want to get dressed and I don't want to be friendly. But I will, because I have to.

I suppose I should look at the bright side. Only a month until I get to go to camp - that will do me good.

Yesterday I had lunch with my friends Tia and Julie. Julie is on her way home from Bejing. She's been there the past five months learning Mandarin. I tried to convince her to move to Seattle. She asked me the other day why I didn't mention that Seattle was so enchanting. I guess I never thought of it as enchanting... if you've always lived someplace it's hard to forget the real beauty of the place. I guess it is nice, the water, the green-ness, the mountains - I suppose enchanting fits.

Last night I took a walk. I don't take nearly as many walks as I used to - maybe I should start taking more. Work on those legs in another manner...

Blah....

No comments: