Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can do it!

I can get up and go to the dentist this morning. I can control what I put in my mouth today. I can learn how to love myself just the way I am!

I just need to give myself a little pep talk every once in a while.

I've decided I really don't like having to work for a living. At least working in a non-art related field...

Maybe I should go back and get my masters degree in museum studies or visual and critical studies... no, I've spent enough money as it is...

I just think that I should be doing more sometimes... If I could find a part time job that pays what a full time job does that would be ideal. Then I could have some spare time to work on art.

Who am I kidding, I'll just keep trudging along doing what I'm doing.

I updated jeneratorrunning with my results from the Beat the Bridge Run.... not photos though. I was looking at some of my earlier posts from races and it does appear that my thighs are shaping up nicely. That's something I can get excited about.

Only a little over a week and then we'll have high speed internet - I am very excited. My momma purchased an imac. It is beautiful, but she can't get on the internet yet because there is no jack to plug in a phone line without a modem (you see? dial up is so archaic!). Well, she can watch dvd's and listen to CD's on it which is nice. It makes me a bit jealous. The screen is so big! I need to find a benefactor.

No comments: