Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello Monday.

It's nice to have a day off... especially since I went out last night and stayed out a little longer than I should have.

However, I did get to see Footloose again after many years so it was worth it.

Yesterday turned out to be pretty nice. I went to Greenlake and bought myself a new pair of running shoes so I should be all ready for the Race for the Cure in a few weeks.

Today my mother and I are going to go computer shopping. She's going to buy an iMac. It's going to be so exciting. Yay! On the fourth we're getting high speed internet! Everything is just swell around here.

The only thing that could make life better is if I had a teaching job, a tan and my right knee magically worked well. (someday I'll show you all my scars so you can see what I'm talking about)...

Besides shopping for computers, I will be attending the Slide Crawl tonight and maybe going to the mall to look at shoes. Ahhhhh, Nirvana!

No comments: