Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's about time...

You were probably wondering where I was.

It's hard to keep up with things when you are involved with an almost-two year old.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I sure hope everyone is having a good time and not getting too intoxicated or sunburned. That would be a bad thing.

I have had a bit too much cycling today but that's about it. Yesterday was a bit slow at Crawl Space, but what do you expect? It's a holiday weekend! I did manage to watch the movie Knocked Up while I was there. I give it a B. It is what it is.

Tomorrow night is the Slide Crawl... there's been a change of the artist lineup... Susan Robb has canceled but we have Eli Hansen instead. It should be a good time and everyone should come.

This afternoon I have to deliver some contraband items to my father (shampoo and windex)... as you probably guessed it's not really contraband, I just wanted it to sound more interesting than it was.


That's about it.

No comments: