Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm a cranky old woman.

I realize that sometimes I can come off as a bit cranky. I went to the MFA opening last night. It was alright... nothing too earth shattering though (in my opinion). When someone asked my opinion about the show I wasn't very positive - and now I feel kind of bad... maybe I just need to go back and look at it when there's not so many people around.

I am going to be sitting at Crawl Space today so all of you should come see the show and me! I think this will be a good opportunity to work on things. I always say that and end up not doing them...

My niece Katie is spending the night with us tonight. It should be interesting. It's going to be the first time she's been away from home.

I am cranky this morning... Not overly cranky but just cranky enough. Hopefully I will snap out of it soon.

No comments: