Friday, May 23, 2008

The hairs on my chin.

I hate to say it but my chin hair seems to be growing faster than normal. Maybe I've hit peri-menopause? Maybe I'm just more anal about grooming.

Well, I didn't go to see the studio last night - something suddenly came up... okay it wasn't suddenly - something just came up. However, that did free me up to go to the gym and watch So You Think You Can Dance. I must say - as reality type talent shows go that is one of my favorite.

NEWS FLASH! As I got home from the gym last night my mother was talking to some guy in the house... IT WAS COMCAST! I will have high speed internet soon enough! Not to mention we will have On Demand and who knows - maybe I'll be able to record programs!

Oh, I am in love! With Comcast!

Okay, back to my life... Hopefully today will not be long and painful at work. People are bound to be antsy because of the three day weekend. Tonight I am going to the MFA show opening at the Henry Art Gallery for the UW Students and tomorrow I might possibly be sitting at Crawl Space.

My blog is boring... who wants to read about this crap? (okay - I was having a bit of self-doubt there...). Maybe it was my other personality speaking...

No comments: