Thursday, May 22, 2008

Artificial knees.

I don't have lack of sleep to blame for the lame-ness of this post this morning. I did have a few dreams last night in the 8 hours of slumber (yes, I was in bed at 9:30)... first off in the dream world, one of the partners complimented me on how well I paged people, then I was walking down Lake City Way through a bunch of cross-dressers and into the a hair salon to see if I could get a manicure.

I think I had an "I'm almost going to have sex dream" too. Not one where you're actually having it, but you know you WILL have it. I suppose that's what happens when you aren't getting lucky with the boys...

okay, I should get off that subject because I want this to be a family friendly blog.

My supervisor is off work today and tomorrow. I told her not to worry - she said we were doing "Okay" not a "good job" but that's alright... I know I can handle the responsibility. I'll try not to get any paper cuts or dry hands from handling all that paper. I'll stock up on lotion.

Today I am going to lunch with my lovely assistant Kristen. We are going to Sazerac. I've never been there. Tonight I am looking at studio space - I might actually find someplace to make work.

Oh the excitement!

No comments: