Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I was so in the mood to sleep in this morning. I think I could sleep for another five hours and It would feel great!

I do have the three day weekend to look forward to though...

I did find my results for the beat the bridge run. I think I ran it in 53.4 something... that's including my time with the bridge being up... maybe if I had trained I would have done better... there's always next time.

I signed up for the race for the cure... maybe I'll improve my time with that.

I got an email from a person I know (Linda) giving me an update on the one thing that I really can't talk about. It turns out that I won't be able to talk about it for at least another month or two... I'm been thinking it's been about a year since I haven't been able to talk about it.. so it's almost like it didn't really happen. But it did.

I think I'm ready for a vacation with a cute Italian boyfriend. Or an Italian vacation with a cute boyfriend... or just a vacation.

No comments: