Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The lower half

of my body is not working too well this morning. I should have taken the day off from the gym last night but I didn't. I will take this evening off and let my knee, thighs, calves and ankles heal a little bit. The lower back ain't so hot either.

This morning I am going to the dentist to have a few fillings done. Oh goody!

Okay, back to me...(I supposed I never really strayed off the subject of myself..) I was trying to look up my results for the beat the bridge run but I can't find myself. When I type in my bib number it comes up with some 28 year old woman... I tried emailing the timing place but the email bounced back as undeliverable. That sucks. I want to know how I did... even with the four plus minutes I stood waiting at the bridge.

I've been contemplating finding a studio to make work in. My friend Tim is looking to share his studio and I'm tempted... there are too many reasons to find to not make work though... I have to think about it... I'm more interested in finding a cute running skirt than I am in finding a studio.

Okay, this just in - Katie Holmes is going to Broadway... it's sad really. I met someone in school who had worked on Dawson's Creek and she said that she wasn't the brightest bulb (if you know what I mean)... I bet she has thin thighs though.

No comments: