Monday, May 19, 2008

Word on the street is...

that I looked "supercute" on the news... that's a relief. Too bad I didn't manage to impress any cute boys while I was stuck waiting for the bridge to go up and down... Oh well, they say the best laid plans (something something something...).

My legs feel like they are jello this morning - not as bad as I think they could be, but not so good either. Someone did tell me yesterday that I had nice legs.... that's nice.

I've been wearing my fit flops too so maybe that's helping as well.

Today - what is going on... work, cycling, looking cute... I think that's about it.

Maybe I will contemplate getting a running skirt... I like skirts and I sort of like running. Sort of... there were some people wearing them with more interesting looking legs than mine so I think I could pull one off.

Now I just have to find the next race to sign up for.

No comments: