Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Yesterday at work both the receptionist and the backup were gone. I only had to sit up at the desk for the afternoon, but you probably know by now it's not my favorite thing to do.

I'd rather rather walk over a bunch of hot coals into a swimming pool filled with cat pee than answer the phones for the rest of my life. I don't mind answering the phones, I just don't like being tied to one spot. It puts a cramp in my style...

Well, here's a status update for the breakdown of my body... my neck is now very stiff... I think it's a result of using my shoulders the other day and overcompensating with my neck (or something like that). I may have to make a date with the Chiropractor soon.

Tonight I have an appointment to get my hair fixed... I must say I will take the trade-off of beautiful hair for pushing papers around for 8 hours a day. I actually didn't have to deal with all those icky roots this time (they are camouflaged very well).

Hmmm... I'm feeling crampy - great, just what I need. PMS to the tenth power.

No comments: