Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I don't understand it?

I don't understand a lot of things.... why do I have such a hard time getting out there and meeting people, why do I have such a hard time waking up in the morning sometimes? Why do birds suddenly appear (no, wait that's a Carpenters song...).

NO rhyme or reason to this post this morning I guess.... I did make an appointment to get a massage this Saturday... hopefully it will help my achy neck and shoulders...

This evening I'm planning on taking the abs from hell class and cycling as well. We'll see if I can walk tomorrow.

On the art front, I am going to distribute postcards today for the next show at Crawl Space.... it's called Landmark and features the work of Jenene Nagy and Eroyn
Franklin... it opens on the 17th.

I guess that's it for this morning... I know you're waiting for more but there is none.

No comments: