Thursday, May 08, 2008

Slow synapses.

Once again I am exhibiting symptoms of being old (or just being overextended)... I really did not want to get up this morning... finally I got out of bed and hooked up the laptop... I was going along trying to check my stats for the blog and couldn't figure out why it was taking so long. Well, my connection failed and it took me a good five minutes to figure out that it was down.

It's going to be a good day - I can tell.

My body survived abs and cycling for now... the story may change by tomorrow morning.

Today I am having lunch with some friends from my old place of employment. I haven't seen them for at least 3 years... they work down in the Portland and Vancouver area. I like seeing people I haven't seen for a while.

HERE'S SOME BIG NEWS...

Michael (TCBFC) and his wife are going to have a baby! That's good news.... but it just reminds me that my eggs are shriveling up and being expelled while I type... it's like the big timer on Days of Our Lives... slowing emptying into the abyss. Oh well, at least I'll have firm thighs.

No comments: