Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's all about Saturday... and me.

I woke up disoriented this morning. I couldn't figure out if it was a weekday or the weekend... let's just say I'm glad I figured it out.

Not much time to post anything this morning because I need to get off to the old weigh in... then it's time for coffee and then the gym. I ended up not going to mop the gallery last night. I'm going to do it this morning after class.

Oh yes, I talked to a boy yesterday (sort of...). It's good to get out of your comfort zone every once in a while.

It's supposed to be nice again today - my self tanner worked out pretty well. Soon enough I'll have toned and tan legs!

I would have to say that the high point yesterday was finding the Whole Foods down on Westlake and 9th Avenue... Lot's of construction workers go there for lunch. I may have found my new place to hang out...

Okay everyone, remember your spf 30!

No comments: