Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello pasty leggs...

get out the sunglasses! I just might bare my legs today and I don't want to blind anyone. Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's supposed to get into the mid 80's today - it will be just right.

I think I may have to start wearing my fit flops in order to get a good foot tan... my feet are naturally beautiful (with all their imperfections) and they look even better with a tan.

Sunday I am going to attempt to run in the beat the bridge run. I am hoping that the cycling classes will have paid off at least a bit when it comes to my endurance. I have to dig out the new microphone and figure out an outfit to wear... oh the excitement is building.

Tonight I am going to mop the gallery (I know, it sounds like fun but it has to be done)...

Work should be quiet today a few people will be out and that means I can get a bunch of filing done.

Hmmmm... maybe I should get going and put on some tan in a can (okay - really it's in a tube)...

No comments: