Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think I'm alright...

It's Thursday. Although I can see the weekend in the distance there's still two days until it gets here and I'm not sure I can wait.

The body hurts....

On a purely trivial matter, I was glad to see Whitney become America's Next Top Model last night. It's time a realistic sized woman won this thing... In real life she's probably skinny and you wouldn't even realize she's known as "full figured" in her business.

Tonight the season finale of the Office is on and then Lost. I must say that I haven't been doing my television watching duties that well recently... I guess that's what happens when you start having a life.

I think that's about it today... I think I'll take a day off from the gym today. My knee is beginning to feel strange and I need to keep it in shape for Sundays run... That reminds me that I still need new shoes... and a boyfriend.

No comments: