Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RIP Bob.

Robert Rauschenberg died yesterday. Here is an article about him.

Things have settled down surrounding the blog. I think maybe too much was made of it... now, if I were soliciting dates or running a prostitution ring with it I could understand the concern, but there's not anything exciting going on here.

Next Subject...
I'm not 100 percent sure but I think my thighs are getting littler since I started taking the cycling class. I measured them the other day - I just need to find my notes where I recorded their size earlier in the year.

Next Subject...
Property ownership... I've been thinking about the idea of buying property. I have the desire to own a piece of land... is it feasible? Am I out of my mind? Can I commit to that sort of endeavor? I'm mulling it over... Maybe when I sell enough artwork I can buy something... or just move to Italy. Maybe I could buy something in Italy?

I guess that's enough today... I think I might take the bus to the gym when I get off work and then walk home after cycling... that way I can do body sculpting, core and cycling. Look out skinny jeans...

No comments: