Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's not you, It's me... seriously.

Why do I think anyone would be interested in this blog? It's all about me, my insecurities, my obsessions, my feet....

Karolina once told me that all my artwork was trying to say "look at me!". I was surprised and sort of hurt by that statement but she was right. At the time I didn't really see it but it was there. It's like this blog... my tiny attempt to say "look at me" on a global (and free) scale. Am I really that interesting? I don't know... I'm just normal (in a weird sort of way)...

I think my work tells stories about myself that are possibly too hard to write or talk about.... the way a musician sings to tell stories...

Okay, enough reflection. I'm off shopping. I am going to celebrate my mother by making myself happy... you know, happy daughter, happy family.

I may look at new running shoes for the beat he bridge run next week. In cycling class yesterday I got a compliment from the instructor... maybe all this work will improve the running considering I'm not in training....

No comments: