Friday, May 02, 2008

ouch.

I thought I was sore yesterday but I was wrong. It feels like an elephant sat on my chest for five hours...

Last night I went to First Thursday and ran into two of my friends from the UW. I haven't seen them in a long time. It's nice to see people you haven't seen in a while... Trina and Stephanie studied in Rome with me back in the day. They are both painters.

Well, it's Friday and the sun is shining (sort of)... maybe something exciting will happen today...

While I was flying home on Monday I thought about blogging about the following things.

People who make out on airplanes (there was a couple across the aisle from me)...
People who disregard the instructions of the flight crew (using those electronic devices and going to the restroom while the fasten seatbelt sign is on)...
and, my chicken-ness.

Maybe someday I will blog about them.

Here is what Regina Hackett said about Tony Weather's show at Crawl Space.

No comments: