Thursday, May 01, 2008

I forgot that I have abs...

Last night I went to the gym and took a "Core Strength" class and then did cycling.

I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Seriously, I had to roll myself out of bed. My obliques are barking. I suppose this is a good thing though... in addition to having firm thighs by summer, I'll have a four pack! (I'm starting small)...

My butt hurts from sitting on the saddle of the bike...

I had some weird dreams last night... I do remember there being snacks involved (cake) and sitting in a car listening to the radio... an invitation to ride a motorcycle and that's about it... one of those vague dreams... Chuck McGifford was involved (I attended elementary and middle school with him... possibly high school as well but I don't recall). It was strange, but not that strange.

tonight I am meeting up with my friend Tia (the jewelry maker) and we're going to first Thursday... Also, my friend Jenna is dressing up like a 40 foot tall cake and dancing on Harbor Steps so that should be interesting as well...

I guess I should pack it up now... I think it might take a little longer than normal to get ready since I can't really move.

No comments: