Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dental-icious.

I get to go to the dentist this morning for a cleaning. Oh how I love dental insurance. I've had a bit of a tender spot so I'm fearing that I will have to have some other work performed at a later date... at least some of it will be covered.

Heading back to work yesterday wasn't too bad. I still know how to file.

I was just searching the nook above my table and found a birthday present I got from my friend Laura. She had postage stamps made for me with photos of my feet (the plaster ones)... they're sweet. Too bad I don't use stamps that often...

I wonder where in the world Matt Lauer is today??? I get to stick around and watch this morning... he was in the Netherlands yesterday.

Okay, I've lost the posting mojo... tonight I have signed up for cycling class. I need to work off some of that crap I ate this weekend.

Word.

No comments: