Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Favorite Artist...



This is my friend Chris Lin's work.. It's made out of cardboard etc... there's also background music that goes with it.

He sent me some more pictures - I'll post them later because it takes a long time in dial up world.

Okay, now for Chicago. I had a really good time and I miss my friends a lot. Not enough to make me want to move back but you know...

I got to see most of the people I wanted to, I bought some art (Deb Sokolow's zines), some of my favorite coffee... some new clothes... what more could a girl ask for???

Also, when I was waiting in the airport in Chicago I realized I was sitting across from Jason, the guy I had coffee with over the summer... on the plane I anonymously bought him one of my favorite beers (Alaskan Amber)... He caught up with me at baggage claim to say thank you...

I've decided that I like doing nice things for people... at O'hare I gave some guy my CTA pass which was good through Thursday... I gave some guy on the street four dollars... (I do not like to give my money away...).. it feels good to do nice things for people

Okay, it's time for me to get ready for work... talk to you all later.

No comments: