Monday, June 16, 2008

Are you Ready?

I'm thinking about it and I only have two more weeks to work and then I get to go to camp. That's a good thing.

I got a phone call from my former boss/hair stylist. She is a representative for a skin care line called Arbonne. She is growing her business and wants to talk to me about it. I'm a bit skeptical and I told her that much, but she is my friend so I said I would listen to her. It's bringing back nightmares about selling Tupperware (yes I did that too).

Last night I got a new flavor of rotisserie chicken - tandoori. It was pretty tasty. Not that it will replace my Greek Herb, but it was a nice change.

I didn't get around to starting my fellowship application (does that really surprise you?) but I did manage to get to the gym. I have to celebrate the small things...

Today is my appointment with the TMJ people so I'm leaving work early. Hopefully they will be able to help my face not hurt so much.

I have to leave a bit early this morning so I can get to the park and ride in time to catch the bus.

No comments: