Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nine and a half hours.

You would think after that many hours of sleep I'd feel better. I don't really.

This morning I am taking my dad out to breakfast for fathers day. Then I need to pick up the screen printing stuff... I didn't get around to it yesterday - I ended up taking a nap instead. I also have to go to a birthday party for my aunt and niece this afternoon... and of course, I have to put together my fellowship application.

I'm really good at procrastination. I know I'll get everything done, I just wish I didn't always wait until the last minute.

I am feeling antsy today (well - I guess for the past week)... I need to do something different... did I mention that I did talk to the Curator from Chicago and I am having a show? That means I need to start working. I am going to definitely start when I get back from camp. I need to start organizing what I'm going to take with me, and then I have to start getting them printed out and framed. Oh the work I have to do.

Now I just need to find someone to father my children someday. And take a shower...

Have I mentioned how much I like to shower? I'm at Nancy's house and she has a very nice Kohler Shower head which makes it very enjoyable to take a shower... at least I have that to look forward to today (not that I'm not looking forward to my other tasks...).

I guess I'll go now. I have to check out what's going on on Facebook. Ciao!

No comments: