Saturday, June 14, 2008

What's up?

Today is Saturday - but you probably already knew that....
I'm pretty bummed about Tim Russert - I used to see him when I was "stalking" Ann Curry on the today show... it's almost like I've lost a friend. I'm sure I have a picture of his shoes somewhere and I will try to post them when I get back to my own computer.

This morning I took my first cycling class since Monday. Damn, my legs hurt. That'll teach me to take more than two days off in a row. I also weighed in this morning and was down .8 pounds. Maybe that's the ticket... exercising less and eating the same. I think maybe I was not eating enough. We'll see how it goes next week before I jump to any conclusions.

Stinky is being extra "barky" today - maybe there's going to be an earthquake.

This afternoon I have a massage and then I need to purchase supplies for silkscreening at camp. I think a nap might be in order.

Sometime this weekend I need to finish up my Fellowship Application for Artist Trust. Okay, I have to Start it...

More later, I need to get jacked up on advil because my face hurts.

No comments: