Friday, June 13, 2008

My face hurts.

I woke up this morning and my jaw hurts. I'm looking forward to going to the TMJ people... it's not painful enough to debilitate me but it is a pain in the butt - or should I say face. My shoulder has also been hurting - maybe that is part of the whole thing...

I got an email from the curator in Chicago whose gallery I am supposed to have a show at in September.... I hope everything is still a go. I have to get my act together. She asked a few months ago if I wanted to participate in a summer show (which I do) but she is going to be in Chicago the week I am going to be at camp. I wish I had known sooner. it sucks that I can't just drop everything and fly to Chicago... too expensive and too short of notice. I NEED A BENEFACTOR/PATRON.

Tonight I have to deliver food to our resident artist. On tap this weekend I have to get my fellowship application put together for Artist Trust, get a massage, and take my dad out to breakfast for father's day. I'm sure there's other things that I'm forgetting about... Oh yeah, I need to start planning the screen printing class I'm going to do at camp.

I better get off to start my day. SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) was not a shocker last night... Rayven and Jamie were eliminated... it's too soon for me to care)...

No comments: