Saturday, June 28, 2008

Get me to the church on time...

have I told you yet that I have to go to a wedding tonight? Have I told you it's going to be almost 90 degrees outside? Have I told you I am indecisive on what I am going to wear? Have I told you that I am going to probably cry like a baby because I remember when both these people were little kids??? Have I told you that weddings drive home the point that I have not had a real boyfriend since 1986 (can you believe that???)?

It's enough to drive anyone insane.


On a brighter note... I think I may have what I need packed and ready to go. I don't have a lot of time here this morning to chit chat so I will leave you with this note.

One, use sunscreen and Two, don't let the girls get too out of control when you're wearing those skimpy summer fashions.

I will try to check in with you throughout the week but I can't promise you anything.

No comments: