Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm not ready.

Luckily I got out of Honda of Seattle for under $650.00. I ended up having all my belts replaced and a tune up. I suppose it's better than buying a new car right?

I have just under 24 hours to get ready for camp. Here is a LINK FOR MY ADDRESS. I Love getting mail while I'm at camp - first of all because it makes me appear as though I'm popular, and second, they make you sing for your mail... and I love to be the center of attention.

It's supposed to be nice weather this weekend so you know what that means - ALL THE HOOCHIE MAMMA OUTFITS ARE COMING OUT! People just need to learn when to cover it up.... I'm sure I will be seeing at least a few people who need a supportive bra and a sweater. Maybe I should take out the camera today and do a photo essay on it...

And while I'm thinking of it - someone at my old place of employment has stumbled upon my blog... I hope you are enjoying it... I bet you never knew I led such an exciting life. You should come clean and let me know who you are... I like having fans. If you go to I heart Ann I think there's a link there where you can email me. You know you want to do it. Live a little... or maybe don't email me... it's kind of fun being a voyeur isn't it?

Okay, times a wasting! I tried to post an image that I got when I googled the term hoochie mamma... It didn't work. It was a girl in a bikini holding a beer bottle... just visualize it and maybe it will appear. Maybe I spelled hoochie wrong.

See you later.

No comments: