Thursday, June 26, 2008

I can't take it anymore....

I knew this week was going to be busy. I think I'm running out of time.

Last night my friend Matt filmed at our house but I was stuck in my room for over three hours. Considering I have a ton of things to do before I leave on Saturday it kind of sucked. This morning I'm taking my car in for service. Hopefully nothing is really wrong with it and it will be good as new.

I've had a few things come up this week that I didn't plan on and they aren't going as smoothly as I'd like. It entails things I can't talk about yet, but when I can it will be good. Yeah, I know I've talked about other things I can't talk about - but this time I really mean it. I will be able to talk about it soon.

Time is slipping away... I better go get ready. I'll try to chat more later.

No comments: