Wednesday, June 25, 2008

yeee old checkup....

Okay, here's the rundown on my Dr. visit last night. I seem to be in good health and she (Dr. Borg) thinks that weighing 152 is pretty good. so pooh pooh weight watchers and your suggested weight ranges.... she is going to call back my paper chart and find out how much I weighed at my highest so I can have a point of reference.

The best part of the evening??? okay, maybe not the best part of the evening but I got to schedule my very first mammogram! I know, you are probably all as excited as I am! I figure the least I can do is talk about it as a public service (to the ten people who regularly read my blog). It's nothing to be ashamed of... in fact it's probably going to be the most action the girls have seen in a long time.

Today's agenda is full... work (with lunch at Benihana), working out and then filming at the house. I hope I can get home by SYTYCD (that's So You Think You Can Dance for you newbies out there). At some point I think I might have to start packing.

I'm looking forward to taking a nap sometime next week....

No comments: