Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Off the Sauce!

I decided that the muscle relaxants were making me a bit too mellow so I didn't take them last night. My face doesn't hurt, but I did have a headache when I woke up.

I got some good news yesterday but I can't share it just yet. It has put me in a considerably good mood. (no I did not get asked out by a cute man....)

Time is running out on me... I have to get everything done in a short amount of time... pack for camp, clean for the movie shoot, go to the doctor tonight to get a check up (it's been over two years.... oops!).

I've been trying to help my mom figure out the new imac... it's hard sometimes.... I think eventually she'll get it... if not, it makes a nice dvd player. We are currently having problems with email... I suppose I should try to help her out a little before I get in the shower....

As always living la vida loca!

No comments: