Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am going to do it...

Now I've forgotten what that was.... oh yeah, I'm going to call the dentist today and have him check out my teeth. We'll see if we can get the whole jaw aching thing taken care of.

This morning is the first morning I REALLY don't want to go to work... but I have that damn work ethic and I must go. There's more to life and I'm just not finding it right now.

Tonight is going to be a late night - we (Crawl Space) have a studio visit and then a meeting. I'm sure I won't be home until at least 11 and you know how cranky I get when I don't have any sleep.

These are Cranky Pants and that's what I'll probably look like tomorrow morning...



I suppose I should quit pooping around now and get off my ever-tightening ass... (that didn't sound too good now did it?).

No comments: