Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dreams of cake and attorneys....

I had some crazy dreams last night. I was at work but it wasn't the office, it was church... and we were having a regular party along with a surprise party for one of the attorney's birthdays. Somehow I ended up with him sitting on my lap while I was naked (I was being used as a decoy to get him to a place where we could spring the cake on him). I managed to get out of the way before everyone could see me in my birthday suit (ha ha get it?)....

It was weird. Someone else in the dream was video taping everything... they caught the attorney and I talking and I got all freaked out because I didn't want people to think that there was anything going on between us (like I had something to feel guilty about)... It was just very strange. I need to get out more.

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling very anxious. I get that way sometimes... I think I need to start thinking about making some changes in my life when it comes to the artwork... loosely translated that means I need to start making.

Tonight I start watching Pirate the cat again.... I have to figure out the commute from Edmonds. I may just end up driving my car from there to my house so I can work out after work... there goes the bank account into the gas tank...

I am going to the dentist tomorrow morning to get the tooth checked.... maybe I'll be able to cut down from 16 Advil a day...

No comments: