Wednesday, June 11, 2008

sofa time...

I think the world needs more sofa/internet places.... just set up bars/living rooms with free wifi and let people come in and wear their bathrobes and slippers and surf the web and watch television at the same time.... if you hadn't figured it out I am sitting at Nancy's house with old crusty on my lap. I am currently watching So You Think You can Dance... you might recall that last year I was very involved in this show (I think it's my years of training with the Sheila Clark School of Dance)... It's too early for me to pick favorites....

So.... I get to go to the dentist tomorrow... of course my face doesn't hurt so much anymore. Oh well... it's better to find out if there is something wrong...

Today is day number two without going to the gym... it's kind of strange.

It's almost time for the season finale of Top Chef Chicago.... oh I love television.

No comments: