Friday, July 18, 2008

application time!

I have decided to apply for a few upcoming things. I'll just cross my fingers and hope that everything works out. It will do me good to get into the practice of applying. I am going to apply to the Northwest Biennial Here is the link if you want to apply yourself! I have to say that I should probably start working on something new so I have new images.

I am going to be sitting at Crawl Space on Saturday so maybe I can update my resume and artist statement while I'm there.



I think I'll try to find a good movie to watch while I'm there as well.

Only one more day left to work and then it's weekend here I come!

Okay - I'm in the zone when it comes to arranging my show in Chicago. I'm going to pull the trigger and hopefully get airplane tickets in the next few days.

I will keep you all updated. Now I guess I have to get ready for work.

No comments: